Thursday, August 28, 2008

Democratic Convention Review

A faithful reader contacted me today, and asked if I, a registered Democrat,  would share my opinion of this week's Democratic National Convention.  As always, I was only happy to fulfill a request from my faithful readers.  You might be disappointed when you read my review of the convention, but I am being totally honest: this week's Democratic National Convention has just worn me out.  In fact, the entire Presidential election has worn me out.  But I digress.

If I had to pick one highlight from this week's Democratic National Convention, it was when Hillary Clinton finished her speech the other night and as she was leaving the stage, they played Lenny Kravitz singing "Are You Gonna Go My Way."  Yep, that was the hightlight for me. There's not much else I can say about it except to three-peat and say that it has worn me out.  And we have to face the Republican National Convention next week.  I can hardly wait.  Have I mentioned that it has all worn me out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the whole I enjoyed it.....after wondering if Bill & Hillary would step up to the plate, it was impressive.

Of course, all the other speechs and etc.....went on and on.
and then the pundits telling us what we heard, like we've not got a brain.....lol