Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Vacation, Here I Come

At 4:30 this afternoon, I officially started my vacation.  It's been a long time coming, let me tell you.  My last vacation of length was in January when Diva Stacy and I had DLV2.  Other than taking a day or two here and there to make a long weekend, I haven't had any extended time off.  Until now.  I'm off from work until Thursday October 4.  I have to thank The Relatives, because if they hadn't been coming to visit, I probably wouldn't have taken that much time off at one period.  But with work and training for our new computer system, and with everything else going on in my life right now, I sure do need some time off. 

All of The Relatives visiting us have lived here previously, and have been here to visit probably twenty times, so fortunately for us, we don't have to haul them all over Louisville doing tourist things; they all said they'd be happy for us to just hang out together.  We don't have a whole lot planned while The Relatives are here, so you'll still be getting your daily requirement of TWIT.  And as I've mentioned previously, it's a given that you'll be getting lots of "interesting" stories about us and The Relatives in the next week and a half.  As I said before, The Relatives put the "fun" in "dysfunctional."

Let the vacating begin.

No comments: