Sunday, September 23, 2007

Link Of The Week

If you've had the opportunity (or should I say priviledge) to go out with me, you one not-so-top-secret thing about me: I always carry a Tide stain stick in my purse.  I honestly don't go anywhere without it.  I've got quite a few people turned onto them, too - including a guy that sits two rows in front of me at the Bats baseball games.  One week, he spilled mustard down the front of his blue and white searsucker shirt, and he was sold on the Tide stick when it got out most of the mustard stain. 

For bigger things that would take a Tide stick the size of a baseball bat, you'll probably need to use an alternate method of cleaning.  I found a cool site this week that will help you.  Visit http://www.howtocleanstuff.net and check it out.  If you have some cleaning tips that you swear by, post them, and for every tip that they post, they will donate 25 cents to the Clean Water Fund. 

No comments: