Monday, September 3, 2007

A Happy Labor Gift For My Faithful Readers

I hope that everyone had a great, relaxing three-day weekend.  Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow.  But don't be too bummed out - I have a gift for you, my faithful readers.  Actually, it's for my faithful readers who are not on AOL.  I know that some of my faithful readers are not on AOL, nor do they have an AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) screenname, and while they want post comments, they can't because they don't have an AOL name.  I made up an AIM screenname just for you, my faithful readers who are not on AOL or AIM.  You can use it to sign in and leave comments in TWIT.  All I ask is that you leave your initials when you leave comments; you know that I don't use names to protect the not-so-innocent.  The AIM screenname is ImAFaithfulReadr and the password is TWIT27.  The screenname is not case sensitive, but the password is all caps.  And in case you want to prank me and use that screenname to sign up for contests or get me on a bizillion e-mailing lists, you can only use it for the Instant Messenger or to leave comments in AOL blogs; you can use your own email addresses for the spam. 

No comments: