Thursday, September 27, 2007

Let The Fun Begin

I'm surprised that I was able to sneak off to the computer room to type this without a Relative hanging on me, but I have a few minutes of privacy.  The Relatives are all here and are in full vacation mode.  The first "issue" I have to report is that I took a luke-warm bath this morning because 3/4 of the relatives took very long showers and Mom ran the dishwasher.  But at least I'm clean and that's all that matters.  I made a mental note to check into buying a bigger water heater.  Other then that, it's been pretty smoothe sailing. 

I was able to sneak off earlier this morning after my luke-warm bath and seek refuge in my room, and watch two episodes of my beloved "All My Children" in peace.  But please don't get me wrong - I love my kin folk, and I've been looking forward to spending time with them, but suffice to say a little of them go a long way.

I'll have to sign off for now - the last of The Relatives just arrived and I guess I need to go in there and be my congenial self. 

Stay tuned - I'm positive there will be more stories later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: