Saturday, September 8, 2007

More Renovation At The Compound

This morning when I woke up, I thought that we were almost finished with the cleaning and renovation at The Compound.  Why, I even told Diva Stacy that we were about 95% finished.  Boy was I wrong.  Just minutes ago, I was informed by the powers to be (aka the 'rents) that before Tuesday morning, I need to clear off and dismantle the entertainment center in the living room, and move the TV and my video tape collection because the delivery men that will bring our new refrigerator Tuesday morning will have to bring it in through the front door and through the living room.  Yes, I know that was a run on sentence, but I'm frustrated and it was the only way I could get it out.   Did I mention that Dad threw his back out yesterday, and will not be able to do any of the lifting and moving?   It's times like these that I wished I lived in the cardboard box that the refrigerator comes in. 

No comments: