Monday, August 19, 2024

Weekend Update

 Saturday was a crazy day, faithful readers.  I went to Kroger at about noon, like I do every Saturday.  I was in the self check-out that was close to the store's entrance, and heard a big commotion.  I looked up and a big guy was freaking going off on the off-duty LMPD officer.  Apparently it was a beef between the guy and the officer.  I was finishing checking out when I heard one of them say "Let's take this outside."  I immediately thought game on, homes.  I headed for the door when the manager came over the intercom and said "For the safety of our customers, please stay inside the store."  I just shook my head.  I looked out and the drama was out in the parking lot - a few parking spots away from where I parked.  But after a couple of minutes, the guy drove off and we were able to get to our cars.  All I can say it was crazy. 

No comments: