Monday, September 12, 2022

The Shit Got Real

 The shit got real for me this morning: I feel officially retired.  I had to fill out paperwork for withdrawing from my retirement fund.  Luckily, the guesswork was taken out of it because all I had to do was look over my spreadsheet for bills and expenses, and then add a bit to that amount to compensate for the federal withholding amount.  I'll deliver the paperwork on Wednesday to the ZCO CFO, and if I filled the form out correctly, the first week of October I will get my first withdrawal.  To help me out with taxes, my first withdrawal is for three months worth of my expenses, and then in January I will withdraw enough for a year.   I know that is probably more about my retirement fund that you wanted to know, but this is my blog and I can write whatever I want. 


No comments: