Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Retirement Frustrations

 I spent most of today working on  two very important retirement things - health insurance and my retirement fund withdrawal.

I tried (key word) to get through on the Kentucky state website set up from Obama-Care, only to keep getting roadblocks; I would sign in, and then when I got to the screen to enter my name, address and SS#, I kept getting the little red circle with the line through it - not able to enter a thing.  After an hour on the phone with the site's technical people, I just gave up.  

At least I made some headway on my retirement fund withdrawal.  I just have to finish filling out the paperwork, decide what amount I want to withdraw and how often I want to withdraw it, and then take the paperwork into HR at the office.  This was going to be the hardest part of the two things but it turned out to be the easiest. 

Tomorrow when I have more patience, I'm going to just call the Kentucky state website and hopefully will get to talk to someone that can help me. 

Stay tuned. 

No comments: