Monday, May 23, 2022

Monday, Monday

This week is the big National Sales Meeting at work.  Every two years, they bring in all of our sales reps for a few days of meetings, training, and fun and merriment.  

They had the ritual awards banquet last night.  This year, there were a record number of sales reps coming in, so they didn't have their usual everyone-in-the-office-plus-one is invited.  On Friday morning, I got a phone call from the VP of Marketing.  He said that they had a few calls from the sales reps asking if I was going to be at the dinner - they wanted to see me one more time before I retire.  I can't begin to tell you how that made me feel.  It has been 22 years since I was in customer service.  It made me feel ten feet tall that the OG reps still thought of me.

It was great getting a lot of hugs from the sales reps I dealt with back in the day.  It sure made this old girl feel great.   

No comments: