Friday, May 13, 2022

Good Friday

 Other than getting cloned again on Facebook, today was a good Friday.  And a Friday the 13th at that. 

After work, I went to one of our favorite establishments, Bud's Tavern for carryout for supper.  An old friend from the plant at work was there, and he most graciously paid for our tab as an early retirement present.  He is probably the first friend I made out in the plant at work when I started there eons ago.  I went to school with his brother, so I already quasi-knew him.  He is a great guy and has been a great friend over the years.

And at work, my dear friend Grandmother helped me through a difficult situation - trying to scan and fax paperwork to Frankfort for the ongoing Dupixent saga. 

I am truly going to miss my work friends.  

No comments: