Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tooth Extraction Eve

It's All Hallow's Eve aka Halloween, but it is also Tooth Extraction Eve.  Tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment with the dentist to get the pesky tooth finally removed.  Surprisingly enough, I'm not all that nerved up about it.  I know the dentist will numb me up good and will also give me some good pain killers for the after party.  I just want the pesky tooth out.  I'm almost ashamed to admit that I waited too long after I took the antibiotics before I called and got the appointment to have it pulled, because just in the past three days the infection has started to set back in.  

I called the dentist yesterday morning and asked if he wanted to call in some more antibiotics for me to take so they would have a chance to work until my appointment tomorrow afternoon and he said no, for me to just be there at 3:30 sharp.  And that I will.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: