Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday Reflections

It was a cold, windy, snowy day here in the 'Ville.  If the snow had steadily kept up, we would have had an inch or two tonight, but it came in bursts, most times with flakes bigger than a quarter.  But I digress.

I had a chance to have lunch today with a coworker that I've known for all of my 26+ years at ZCO, but today was the first time I had the opportunity to go to lunch with him and visit.  It was great.  I always knew LT was a very cool guy; his wife BT is very cool, and is a person that I truly envy right now. She retired last year and this morning when we were facing snow and cold, she was able to just turn over in bed and go right back to sleep, while booting her husband out of bed to come to work.  

Anyhoo, it was great to get to visit and chat with LT today.  I'm already looking forward to our next lunch. 


No comments: