Monday, February 8, 2016

Super Bowl 50 Review

Super Bowl 50 has come and gone.  As for the game, I wasn't impressed, because it's no secret that I can't stand Peyton Manning nor his brother Eli (who showed his ass last night).  But in keeping with tradition, here's my review.

My favorite commercial was for apartments.com which featured George and Weezy (George Washington and Lil Wayne) who were moving on up. 

Lady Gaga performed one of the best versions of the National Anthem that I've ever heard before the start of any televised sporting event.  Nuff said.

As for the game, like I said, I don't like any of the Mannings, so I wasn't paying much attention to the actual game, except to cheer on the Panthers in hopes that they would beat the Broncos.  But that sure didn't happen. 

 

No comments: