Thursday, February 25, 2016

Top Ten Songs Played On My Current Favorite Radio Station

For the past six weeks or so, I've been listening to the most awesome radio station ever.  It's WNAS, and the station is at New Albany High School, just over the Big Water in, yep, you guessed it, New Albany.  The students at the high school run the station and it is awesome.  They play every genre of music that you can come up with, except classical and rap.  They play tons of oldies country, circa the '60's, so that's a big reason I like it.  But I digress.  Here's my current top ten favorite songs that they played this week.  

  1. Heartbeat, It's A Love Beat - the DeFranco Family
  2. I'm Not Giving You Up - Gloria Estefan
  3. Turn The Beat Around - Vicki Sue Robinson (and also the Gloria Estefan version)
  4.  Act Naturally - Buck Owens
  5. Brick House - Commodores
  6. Then Came You - Dionne Warwick and The Spinners
  7. Once A Day - Connie Smith
  8. If It Makes You Happy - Sheryl Crow
  9. I'm The Only One - Melissa Etheridge
  10. Dance To The Music - Sly and the Family Stone
 

No comments: