Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy Tuesday

It's been a crazy Tuesday, faithful readers. It's been a crazy day at work, at home, and abroad. I've been through through the spectrum of emotions today, and over all, I think the emotion that comes through the most is the feeling of thankfulness. And it has nothing to do with this time of the year, either. No matter how bad or odd things are, I'm still very thankful that I still have my job during these very unstable recessionary times. I'm also very thankful for my health and the health of my family and close friends. Yep, with the way things are today, I'm very thankful.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

You know, I think we'd all look at our days a bit differently if we tried to find something to be thankful about each day. Glad you can see the glass half full!