Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Help Us, St. Anthony

First of all, I am Baptist - I'm not Catholic.  But I am enlisting the help of St. Anthony -- the patron saint over finding things that are lost.  

Anyone that knows me knows that I am always losing things, and I need all the help I can get.  

Just in the last week, we've lost two Hefty giant trash bags full of various plastic containers and lids.  Granted, most of them were probably mis-matched, but there were quite a few Rubbermaid and Tupperware containers WITH matching lids in those two bags.  But as my Dad is now saying, let it go. 

Currently, we are looking for two hospital bills that have came in the mail in the past few days.  Yep, just in the past few days.  I told the old man not to worry - they would be sure to send him another bill if he didn't pay. 

No comments: