Sunday, April 26, 2015

Saturday Recap

I apologize for missing a post yesterday - I was busy cleaning in preparation for the quasi-Family Reunion happening in a week and a half. Try to keep up with our schedule if you can:  on May 5, a Tuesday evening, my cousin from California will be flying in for a week and a half visit.  The coming Friday, her son, his wife and their two little kids will be driving down from the land of the Boilermakers, West Layfayette, IN for the weekend.  And on Saturday, my cousin from Alabama and his wife will be driving up for a visit for a few days.  So on that weekend, we will have a whole mess of kin folk converging on The Compound for a visit. 

Due to housing constraints, only the California cousin will be staying with us; everyone else will be staying in a hotel.  But the hotel is near-by so they won't have far to travel to get to The Compound.

Stay tuned - I'm sure I will have lots of interesting stories to post.

No comments: