Friday, April 10, 2015

Flashback Friday

As I type this, I think back to the days in the past months, years even, of being the Production Scheduling Manager.  I had my daily and weekly routine, even though the routine would be interrupted a bizillion times with problems and other things.  But I still pretty much knew what to expect every day.  Not so much today.  This past week, my work world changed.  Starting this Wednesday, just two days ago, my company started the implementation to a new version of the computer system that we use.  And yours truly is on the project team.  This means that every day from 9 to 4, I will be in the system workshops and training from now until probably the late fall.  This means that a lot of my daily work has been added to the three awesome people that work for me, and the rest will get done before 9 or after 4.  As of today, I have a feeling that the "before and after" work will be quite a bit.  So right now, I long for the normal 8-4:30 days. 

No comments: