Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Have You Seen Me?

As you well know, we are in a constant state of search and rescue here at The Compound; we are always looking for something.  

The current missing item: a big white Hefty garbage bag full of various tops and bottoms of plastic ware.  This bag contains not only the cheap, free plastic containers that lunch meat and other things come in, but costly Tupperware and Rubbermaid containers.  You get the picture.  I'm pretty sure that this bag is somewhere out in the southern part of Jefferson County in the landfill, but I can't be 100% sure.  Of course, nobody here at The Compound would take responsibility for the whereabouts of this missing bag.  All I know is that this bag is not anywhere at The Compound.  At this point, I can only start over collecting plastic containers for leftovers and my work lunches.  


No comments: