Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

TWIT would like to wish you, faithful readers, a very Happy Easter.  

I would also like to introduce you to the latest critter to inhabit The Compound, the White Rabbit.  

I first saw the White Rabbit last Saturday night when I came home after visiting some friends.  It was about 11:30, and I saw it back in the garden.  I kept the headlights on so I could get a better look.  At first I thought it was very light-colored possum, but then I realized it was a big white rabbit.  I was hesitant to tell the 'Rents because I didn't think they would believe me.  But thankfully they saw it the next day, and have seen it all week long.  

We think it's a pet rabbit that either escaped either voluntarily or involuntarily, and ended up here at The Compound, because it wasn't very skittish when I got close with the camera.  Stay tuned for more updates on the big White Rabbit.  Maybe next we will see the Door Mouse or the hookah-smoking Caterpillar.  


No comments: