Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Catch Up

I apologize for not posting yesterday - there was a lot going on at work and at The Compound.  The darned rain is continuing, as are the afternoon and evening storms and I am over it.  Not that my opinion matters.  Tomorrow evening is the season opener for my beloved Louisville Bats, but severe storms are in the forecast so I am going to bail now and not have to worry about it tomorrow.  Maybe the storms will clear out by the Saturday evening game. 

Along with these storms have been been very high humidity and with summer-like temps.  Of course, you know I think the a/c should be on right now, but at this point in the game with dad's surgery and with the way his body is recovering, I'm thinking that now, the switch will not get flipped until the temps are in the 90's.  I hope I'm proven wrong.

No comments: