Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Endings and Beginnings

This is a strange week for me, faithful readers.  In my happy little department at work, I am officially losing one of my people, and am also officially getting a new person to replace him.  AN is moving on to the Engineering Department, and I know he will be awesome at his new position.  And his position has been filled by none other than KP, aka Danger Kate.  She has caught on so quickly to all of the goings on in our department, and is doing great.  

Today, we all were part of another new beginning.  Today was the official groundbreaking on a multi-million dollar training center being built at work.  A lot of Zoeller family members were there today to have their pictures taken holding the cool silver shovels.  And I am proud to say that the Production Scheduling Department was the only department that stepped up and put on the cool construction worker hard hats and scooped out dirt with the aforementioned silver shovels.  As soon as I get a copy of the pictures taken, I will proudly post one on here and on Facebook.  I think it was a very momentous occasion - it was our happy little family with our new girl and our soon-to-be old guy.  But we smiled proudly as the photographers took our pictures. 

 

No comments: