Thursday, March 5, 2015

Team Bud Update

It's been a little over twenty-four hours since Bud got home, and he is doing great. He looks great and says he still feels great. He said it was great to sleep in his own bed last night. I realize I'm over-using the word "great" but it is what it is. He even wanted to help with supper tonight so he made our salads. He's following the doctors' orders and doing everything he is supposed to be doing. Some people would just stay on the couch or recliner all day, but not him. While he did spend a lot of the day on the couch or recliner, just about every hour he's gotten up and walked to their bedroom and back. And I've taken on the role of respiratory and physical therapists, making sure he does his breathing exercises and other strengthening exercises throughout the day. 

The Team Bud Updates might be less frequent, but I will keep you all posted on his recovery. 

He wanted me to thank every one of you for the prayers, well wishes and support for him, and for your concern for Minnie and me.
 

No comments: