Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation Day One - Decision Of The Day

I am very, very happy to report that I am on vacation this week, and don't have to be back in the office until July 5.  I don't have a lot planned this week, and that's how I'm going to keep it.  As part of my rest and relaxation, I am going to allot to myself one (well, maybe two if it is warranted) crucial decision to make per day. Never fear, faithful readers. Posting daily in TWIT is no longer a decision after all these years; it's just a normal part of my day, like brushing my teeth.  

To recap, this past Saturday's decision was where to get pizza for supper, and yesterday's decision was what cocktail to mix up. 

Monday's Decision of the Day will be what color of nail polish to chose when I get a manicure this morning. I said just a few days ago I was going to trim my nails back so I could start playing the guitar again and I decided to let the professionals do it.

No comments: