Sunday, June 5, 2011

Link Of The Week

As you all know, I don't cook, but you also know that I love to watch cooking and baking shows on TV.  Recently with a little help from Diva Stacy, I've started watching "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network every Sunday afternoon.  Let me tell you - those cupcakes are a far, far cry from any ones I've attempted to bake.  When I've made them, I did good to get them out of the pan and slap some icing on them. But I digress.

If you'd like to get some ideas on how to pimp your cupcakes and make them something spectacular, I've found the site that will help.  It's from the good folks at Wilton, the awesome old school cake decorating company that has been around for years and years.  You can get ideas on decorating cupcakes and can find tips for just about any theme. Visit http://www.wilton.com/ideas/browse.cfm?cat=Cupcakes and start baking.

P.S. If you bake and decorate any cupcakes using tips from this site, please send a picture. 

No comments: