Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Product Review

After all of the hype, the 'Rents and I decided to try Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken Salad tonight for supper.  And boy, we are glad we did.  It got off to a rocky start, with me having to wait 20 minutes for them to grill the chicken for the salad, but I'm glad I waited.  Dad was the biggest cheerleader of the salad.  He quickly said we could get them again one night next week for supper.

The chicken breast was bigger than I thought.  I thought they'd just give a few bites of chicken, but I was wrong.  The salad came with lots of blueberries, sliced straweberries, slivered almonds and an awesome raspberry dressing.  Other than having to wait 20 minutes for my fast food order, I can't complain one bit about anything.  I will definitely buy these salads for us next week for supper, and I give you my word that I won't bitch about having to wait for the grilled chicken.

Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken Salad gets a big thumb's up and the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: