Sunday, June 12, 2011

Link Of The Week

Along with learning of my fondness for collard greens, just within the past few years I've discovered that I love ribs.  Pork or beef - it makes no difference to me as long as they're seasoned and cooked just right.  This week I'm sharing with you, faithful readers, the best rib recipe that is known to man. They're served at Charlie Vergo's Rendesvous in Memphis and like I said, this recipe is the best I've tasted.  If you're in Memphis please, please make a trip to Rendesvous (just a short walk from Beahl Street) and you will not be disappointed.  Until then, just click on this link and you can have the recipe for their ribs, including THE BEST seasoning I've tasted.  Check it out at http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=6905590 and you will not be disappointed. And for the record, Charlie Vergo's Rendesvous and their rib recipe gets the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: