Saturday, October 2, 2010

Relief Is In Sight

For the past few months I've been spending every waking moment at home working on school work for my Criminal Behavior class. That is no exaggeration. In between the insane amount of weekly reading and the weekly assignments, I've been working on a big final project for this class. In fact, I've spent the majority of my vacation days and evenings this week working on the project non-stop. I felt a lot better last night when I put the books away before going to bed - I had about 3/4 of the project written. I felt a huge relief. But me and my fellow classmates were all still stressed because the professor has been very lax in posting our grades. The last time he posted was September 1, so for a month we didn't know how we were doing. That alone is enough to drive a sane person crazy. But lo and behold, grades were posted today and if I could have done a cartwheel I would have when I saw that as of today, I am just one point away from an A. I'm not ashamed to admit that this class has been the hardest by far in this Masters program and at one point I was seriously thinking that I would have to take the class over (note: in the Masters program, you have to get at least a B- or else you have to take the class again). I've got two more quizzes, our final project and our final exam to pull an A out. Wish me luck, and as always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: