Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

First of all let me apologize for not posting yesterday. I was deep into my research project for this class and was on the verge of an anxiety attack when I realized it was due in less than a week. Add to that the fact that I was still very worried about my boss and her condition fighting the ovarian and colon cancer and you had one rattled Puddin. On a happier note, I've made considerable progress on my school project today, thanks to still being off from work. But I digress.

Today is the first official day of the weekend long St. James Art Fair here in old Louisville, and the kids are all off from school today. The school system decided that since a lot of teachers would call in sick to take the day off to go to the art fair, they would just let everybody off. I'm just sorry that the St. James Art Fair wasn't that popular at Greenwood Elementary or Conway Middle School back in the day because we didn't get the day off.

No comments: