Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Product Review


Earlier this week I started getting a head cold, accompanied by the usual cough and nasal congestion. Usually I wait too late and the cold is full blown before I start taking any meds. But this time on the first day of the symptoms I started taking a homeopathic cough and cold medicine named Umcka. I took it back in February when I had a bad cold and it worked fast. Well this time it worked even faster. I started taking it on Monday and by yesterday I'd say I was up to about 85% cured. There's no alcohol in it, so it won't make you sleepy or wire you up, and it has a very pleasant cherry taste.
I can testify that Umcka really works and does in deed shorten the duration of a cold. It most definitely gets the thumbs up from me and receives the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: