Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farm Living Is The Life For Me

I am very happy to report that earlier this evening I reached a milestone on Farmtown -- I reached the one million experience points (XPs) level. I didn't get any special prize or recognition for this accomplishment; I just say that it took me over a year and a half to get here. Other friends on Farmtown got there way quicker than I did, but I'd suffice to say they weren't going to school while tending to their Farmtown obligations. It's not like I live on here; I usually spend no more than an hour total a day working on my farms in Farmtown. I still have work, school, family things, and a social life. So it's not like I'm a total Facebook fiend.

For those of you who do not get into Farmtown, this is probably all worthless. But for those of you who do play Farmtown, you know what a milestone this is for me.

No comments: