Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Try Again, Osama

On the evening news tonight, one of the top stories was about a new video that had just surfaced from Osama Bin Laden.  As soon as I heard that the video was on the internet, the first thing that popped into my mind was is it a video of Osama dancing - just like the video still making the rounds about the comic doing just about every famous dance in the history of dance.  Imagine my disappointment when I found out his video was Osama saying that Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person convicted in a U.S. court for the Sept. 11 attacks, had nothing to do with the operations of the 9/11 attacks.  Needless to say I was bummed.  I thought for sure it was going to be a video of Osama, in full robe and turbin, doing all of the dances like the comic did.  I could just picture Osama doing the Cabbage Patch, or the Dolphin or even the Robot.  Maybe next time.

After laughing to myself about this, I had to go online and find the Eminem video for his song "Without Me".  In case you haven't seen the video, it shows Eminen dressed up like Osama, hiding in a cave and doing a goofy dance. For a moment, I could actually envision Osama doing the Cabbage Patch. Maybe that will be in the next video that Osama releases.

No comments: