Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

TWIT would like to wish all of the mothers, grandmothers, step-mothers, step-grandmothers, mothers-in-law, aunts, neices, female cousins, sisters, and daughters a very Happy Mothers Day.  I think that should have covered every female on the planet. 

I am purposefully not posting a Link Of The Week today, like I normally do on Sundays.  Instead of taking time out of your Sunday to visit the website that I would normally have posted, please take those few minutes to email, write, or call your Mom, Grandma or any of the females I listed above, and tell them how much you love them and appreciate them. 

On a personal note, I'd like to wish a special Happy Mothers Day to Mom, Bev, Polly, Aunt Eva, Taffilynn, Dolly and last but certainly not least, Stacy.  You all rock, and I'm so thankful to have you all in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Puddin'!