Sunday, May 28, 2006

Link Of The Week

Last Sunday, the Link Of The Week introduced you to one of my favorite blogs, White Trash Mom. I hope you all had a chance to check it out this week.  This week, I'd like to tell you about White Trash Mom's website and online store, White Trash Palace.  It's amost as funny as the blog.  Just go to http://www.whitetrashpalace.com and you can order some hilarious t-shirts and other WT merchandise.  I ordered a cool shirt for my Mom for Mother's Day that says "Every mother is a working mother."  Nuff said.  You can also take a quiz to find out if you are WT.  Take a few minutes out of your holiday weekend and check out the White Trash Palace.  Be sure to check out the link to WT Palace news, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and take a look at a photo that a WTM fan sent in of antique WT items.  It's a scream. 

No comments: