Sunday, May 28, 2006

Congratulations, Angelina and Brad

TWIT would like to congratulate Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on the birth of their daugther, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. Shiloh was born last night in the south African country of Namibia. Mother and daughter are doing fine.  We would also like to congratulate Maddox and Zahara, Shiloh's older brother and sister.  I was guessing that Angelina would have waited a few more weeks until the full moon in the middle of June to have the baby.  So much for the full moon baby delivery theory.

Rumor has it that People magazine paid $5 million for the rights to the first public photo of the new baby.  Angelina is donating the $5 million to UNICEF.  I can't wait to see a picture of the new baby.  I'm sure Shiloh is a cutie.  I'll post a picture of baby Shiloh as soon as there is one on the web.  And I'm not forking over $5 million for it, either.

No comments: