Monday, April 11, 2005

News Bulletin

I don't hide much from you, my faithful readers, so I feel I must tell you something that is going on with your author/editor that could possibly affect the publication of TWIT.  Saturday night, I jammed the pinkie finger on my right hand.  Yesterday, I thought it was just a jammed finger.  This morning when I woke up, my hand looked like Mickey Mouse's hand, minus the white glove.  I'm not in much pain, other than I can't type with my pinkie, which I can't bend.  It didn't hurt until this afternoon.  So after work, I will be heading over the ER to get it xrayed.  If something is broken and they need to put a cast on it, rest assured I will instruct the doctor to make sure I can still type with the other fingers on my right hand.

I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can always hunt and peck.............hope all's well