Monday, April 18, 2005

New Product Review

In case you didn't know, I don't cook, but I love reading recipes. I was reading a weekly recipe email the other day and it had a recipe for an awesome dessert. The dessert had a crust made from a layer of square waffle pretzels. The dessert had peanuts, chocolate, and a creamy filling.  A co-worker told me about a new candy bar that was similar to this dessert, so I had to give it a try. I highly recommend Hershey's new Take 5 candy bar.  As the name suggests, the candy bar is loaded with 5 awesome ingredients: pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter and milk chocolate.  I

At first bite, the Take 5 reminded me of a Twix candy bar. The base of the Take 5 is waffle pretzels, with peanut butter and caramel on top.  Then they add peanuts and cover it in good ol' Hershey's milk chocolate. It was awesome.  It's twenty times better than the S'Mores candy bar.  I got mine on sale, too, but it would be well worth paying full price for another.  I'm going to ask the Deli Delights man to put them in one of our vending machines at work.  I've never seen anyone eat the Planters peanut brittle bars that have been in the vending machine for years, just taking up space, and use that spot for the new Take 5. 

No comments: