Sunday, April 3, 2005

Link of the Week

We all have our favorite fast food item - for a lot, it's the Big Mac; others might be crazy for Taco Bell's mild sauce.  The same goes for snack foods - I'm not a big Twinkie fan, but I love Reese Cups.  Have you ever been to a restaurant or standing in the grocery store line and wonder "How do they make this?"  Wonder no more.  Thanks to http://www.topsecretrecipes.com, now you know.  You can find out how to make the special sauce that goes on a Big Mac, and you can even learn how to make your own Reese Cups and Twinkies.

As some of you know, I don't cook very often.  OK.  I hardly cook at all.  So I haven't tried too many of the recipes from Top Secret Recipes, but I can give the TWIT seal of approval to the Top Secret Recipe for Wendy's chili.  It was great, if I do say so myslef.  I also give the TWIT endorsemenht to the Top Secret Recipe cookbooks.  I have two of them, and it was worth the price just to find out what the seven secret herbs and spices are in KFC fried chicken.

No comments: