Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Props To My Peeps

For fear of excluding people or causing hurt feelings, I normally don't name a lot of names here in TWIT.  But I'd like to give public props this afternoon to two of my favorite people here at work.  They deserve a bit of recognition, if from nobody else, from me. 

To Bob - for buying Annie's Pizza for our private pizza party during lunch today.  The pizza was awesome. 

To Mark - for being concerned about my physical well-being.  He was worried last night when heard about the fatal wreck about a half mile from my house.  The victim was a young (extra thanks, Mark) woman who was driving an SUV.  He said he started to call my house just to make sure it wasn't me. 

I know you two have always had my back over the years here.  It's greatly appreciated. 

No comments: