Sunday, January 9, 2005

Link Of The Week

I've always loved to play Scrabble.  I still have Grandma and Grandpa's old Scrabble game.  Through a miracle, I'm proud to say that it has all of its tiles.  I also still have Grandpa's old Webster dictionary.  It's worn and falling apart, but it served its purpose over the years: settling arguments over words that someone swore were not real words.

Now that we have the internet we hardly use an old-time dictionary. It's easier to look up a word instead of finding the dictionary on the bookshelf.  If you play Scrabble, this is the site for you: www.a2zwordfinder.com/scrabble.html.  It's awesome if you play Scrabble or other word games online.  You just enter the letters you have and it will bring up all of the words made up from those letters - even two letter words for when you're really stumped.  This site is especially handy if you play Word Whomp or other word games at Pogo.com.  I'm not ashamed to admit I use it to play Word Whomp.  There's also links on the page for crossword puzzle help, too.

No comments: