Sunday, January 30, 2005

Link Of The Week

I like to think I'm a diverse person, hip person; I think my friends would agree.  But I guess I'm not as diverse as I thought I was -- I don't know very many people from foreign countries.  I have a friend in Colombia, South America and another friend in Cambridge, England but that's it for foreign friends.  And both of them speak fluent English, so there's no translation to worry about.  But if I ever become friends with someone from another country who doesn't speak/write in English, I'll be ready thanks to Babel Fish Translation.  Just go to http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn and type in a word, phrase or paragraph you want to translate, and then chose the langauges you're translating from and to and you're set.  You can even cut and paste if you've got an email or something from a website you want to translate.

While we're on the subject of world diversity, on this day in music history, "We Are The World" was recorded.

No comments: