Sunday, November 26, 2023

Cold Kentucky Rain

 I was quoting the Elvis song, Kentucky Rain.  For the past two hours we have been having a cold Kentucky rain.  I know this because I made a few trips out to the big garbage can in preparation for garbage day tomorrow.  As I type this, the Old Man is wrapped up in his Snuggie watching football and reading.  As soon as I post this, I think I will get my Snuggie on and get in my chair and read and watch football, too.   Supper is fairly easy tonight - leftovers from our Thanksgiving dinner.  So I just have to time it all right with heating up things on the stove, in the oven and microwave.  The Old Man wasn't thrilled with this menu choice, but I reminded him that we paid for the big meal and didn't want to waste it.  Nuff said.  

No comments: