Monday, November 6, 2023

A Great Monday

 It has been a great Monday, faithful readers.  First of all, the Old Man was feeling better today and getting around much better.  Second, I drove up to the county clerk's office 10 minutes away and saved some money dropping off the check for the property taxes - they wanted a crazy fee if you paid online with a credit or debit card.  I was more than happy to drive up there to save some money.  It's not like I had anything to do today.  While there, I went next door to the Super Kroger and got some cheese from their cool cheese department and some fresh fruit.  Once back home, I went out to the back porch to read and enjoy this awesome 70's temps we have today. 

It was a great day.  And I am looking forward to an equally great day tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

No comments: