Saturday, November 25, 2023

Black Friday Review

 Yes, I was one of the millions out shopping yesterday on Black Friday.  But it was for things that we needed.  I went to Tractor Supply to get Marge a bag of feed, and got two nice shirts for me and The Old Man which were half off, along with a Christmas ornament (Santa riding a chicken), which was also on sale.  Then I went across the road to Harbor Freight and stocked up on AA and AAA batteries, which were also half off.  I also ended up getting something for my Favorite Cousin and her husband for Christmas, which was also half off.  And other than ordering a couple of presents on Amazon yesterday, that was the extent of my Black Friday shopping.  

Luckily, those two stores were no more crowded than on any other day.  But there was one frustrating thing I had to deal with - there was only one cashier working at both stores.  You'd think they would have had at least two check-out lanes open, given it being Black Friday.  But other than that, my Black Friday shopping was uneventful.  

No comments: