Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wishful Wednesday

 Powerball mania is going on today.  Tonight's drawing will be over $1 billion.  I got my tickets yesterday to avoid the rush.  Now to just wait until 10:59 tonight when they draw the numbers. 

On my wish list of things to spend my winnings on if I win is mainly taking care of dear friends.  The first check I would write would be for hiring a round-the-clock nurse/caregiver for a dear, dear friend's elderly father so he could get out of his assisted living facility and back into his own home.  While I'm at it, I'd write a check to have his home "senior-ized" - mainly put in ramps on the front and back porch to make it easier on him.  Next, I would buy a new SUV for another dear friend who deserves a new, reliable car.  

Stay tuned. 

No comments: