Saturday, July 8, 2023

Still Under Siege At The Compound

 Since I last posted yesterday, Louisville Animal Control has been out three times, and some people from a local rescue group have been out here three times, only to not catch the elusive very aggressive big dog.  

As I type this, there is a big trap under the gazebo, and another trip out between the little barn and the chicken coop - both of which the dog has evaded for the last 24 hours.  She ran off toward the Riverport area behind our house, and as of 5 minutes ago, there were 3 adults and 2 kids running around trying to catch her.  

All I know is this is the fourth day I have been truly afraid to come out of my house because the dog charges at me. Luckily this morning when she ran off, I was able to get to the garage and run to Kroger for a few things we wanted and then are hunkered back down in the house. Something has got to give.  Animal Control said they'd have two officers back later this afternoon but a lot good that will do.  

Something has got to give - one way or another.   Stay tuned.  

No comments: