Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Happy Life Day

Happy Life Day to me! It's hard to believe that it is my Life Day again - the year has flown by. For those that don't know about it, today is my Life Day - on this day in 1992, I was almost killed in a car wreck. But the Lord had other plans for me. So on this day every year, I celebrate my Life Day.

Today, I have celebrated by me and the Old Man going out to the Far East End to our Triple Crown places - Jeff's Donuts, Paul's Fruit Market, and Kingsley's Meats. We were very thankful that this trip was way way more uneventful than our last trip two years ago when we had trouble with the Silver Bullet.

This afternoon, we are going to watch an early Reds game, and then have a great supper and enjoy just being together. That is what it is all about.


No comments: