Friday, July 7, 2023

Still Under Siege At The Compound

 For three days in a row, the Louisville Metro Animal Services were unable to catch the dog.  This morning, it was sleeping under the gazebo and I thought I could make a break for it to go to Walgreens to pick up my eczema meds, but as soon as I opened the porch door, it charged up the ramp at me.  I was lucky to close the door in time.  A few minutes later, LMAS came, and neither one of the officers could catch it.  They put a trap under the gazebo.  The dog ran off, so it was all clear for me to go get my meds and a few groceries we needed. Ten minutes after I got back home, the dog was back.  She went under the gazebo, and attempted to get the food that was in the trap.  But she tripped the trap before she could get in there and it spooked her.  She's now back under my truck in the carport.  

I am not going to be held hostage in my own home.  I am going to call LMAS every hour until they can get someone competent enough to catch the damned dog.

Stay tuned.

No comments: