Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome, 2019

I would like to welcome our new year, 2019.

Your predecessor gave me a few goals to set for you, and I hope you will help me reach them. 

My first resolution, if you want to call it that, is to be a better pray-er.  The past month has taught me an awful lot about the power of prayer, and in the new year, I want to be a prayer warrior for my friends and family that have been such a good example for me. 

My second resolution is to read the Bible every day.  I know a lot of people start with this goal in the new year, and when they get half way through Genesis, they give up.  I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me through reading every day.  Even if I don't make it through the entire Bible in 2019, I am going to do my best to read some of it every day.  



No comments: